Porous Plastic Filter Sheets & Cylinders
Porous Plastics sintered filters come in many forms sheets, discs, domes, used in filtration.
Porous filter media use sintered powders of different polymers as the filtration matrix. The polymer is decided based on the chemical nature of the application.
Available in wide range of micron ratings these give very economical filtration in terms of operating costs. This is solely dependent on the application.
- Uniform porosity
- Low cost polymer
- Chemically Resistant - to most acids, bases, solvents and hydrocarbons
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- High Purity - FDA/USDA approved resins (special for Food applications)
- Choice of polymers
- Available in tailor made configurations
Porous plastics retain most of the physical properties of their solid counterparts, but also offer a unique set of properties. The unique "tortuous filtration path" of the material produces high filtration efficiency combining the properties of both surface and depth filters. Porous plastics have excellent resiliency; high physical strength and lightweight providing a rugged easily handled part. Filtration efficiencies of 99.8% can be achieved.
- Coarse filtration
- Catalyst trap
- Biomedical Filters
- Blood Serum Filters
- Catheter Vents
- Chromatography and SPE Filters
- Pipette Tip Filters
- Waste & Freshwater Treatment Filter Support Plates
- Water Filtration & Purification CO2 Diffusers and Bubblers
- Fluidizing Sheet
- Industrial Filters
- Ink Rollers