COMPRESSED GAS FILTERS
For particle and aerosol removal, deep bed pleating provides 4.5 x more filter media than an ordinary element, giving a larger filtration area, lower flow velocitites, increased dirt holding capacity, lower running costs and a more compact filter element
- High efficiency filtration.
- Low pressure drop
- Stainless steel inner and outher supports for max. element strength.
- PVC impregnated reticulated foam sock.Resistant to attack by acidic, mineral and synthetic lubricants.
- End cap durable and non-corrosive glass filled nylon or aluminium which is attached to the element with a multi part urethan resin.
Graded density nanofibre filter media
- Graded density further improves filter life and overall performance by trapping larger particles in the pre-filtration layer of the filter media.
- Particle removal down to 0.01 micron, including water and oil aerosols.
- Maximum remaining oil aerosol content : 0.01 ppm(w) at 21 Deg C.
High Efficiency General Purpose Protection
- Particle removal down to 1 micron, including
- water and oil aerosols.
- Maximum remaining oil aerosol content :0.5 ppm(w) at 21°C
Oil Vapour & Odour Removal
- Maximum remaining oil vapour content : 0.003 ppm(w) at 21°C.
- Activated carbon impregantaed filter medium